$120 per person:
Includes a private guided walk, wine tasting, country style lunch & a glass of wine. This experience operates Monday-Friday starting at 11:30am and finishing around 2pm. (weekend dates available on request)
We take you on a guided walk to the top of Schoff's Hill for a panoramic 360 degree view, then down to the vineyard. Learn about our story, vines and sustainable farm on the Western Ridge of the Barossa.
Taste estate grown wines in our heritage stables wine room. Learn about alternative varieties Montepulciano, Sangiovese, Tempranillo and how they compare to the classic Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon, all grown at Pindarie. Finish with a tasting of our iconic Black Hinge wines.
Finish with a seasonal grazing lunch, relax and take in the panoramic views of the Barossa ranges and vineyards.
Our Seasonal grazing lunch is flexible and can cater to your choice of a homemade gourmet pie plate, a seasonal salad, or a sumptuous grazing platter of local regional produce, finished off with a homemade dessert or a cheese plate if dessert is not to your liking, and barista coffee or freshly brewed tea.
▍Information / Terms & Conditions
- $120 per person
- Available Monday to Friday and some weekends (please enquire for weekend availability)
- Commences at 11:30am and finishes at around 2:00pm
- Minimum numbers of 2 people per tour
- Maximum numbers of 8 people per tour
- Flat comfortable enclosed footwear & weather appropriate clothes are a requirement due to the outdoor element of the tour and the moderate to slightly steep walking terrain.
- All bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- All cancellations made within 24 hours of the tour are non-refundable
- Please advise of any dietary requirements
- Not available between 31st of May to the 31st of August & the 23rd of December to the 5th of January each year.
- You must be of legal drinking age to partake in the tour & have a moderate level of fitness as there is a reasonably steep incline and steps during the tour