Join us on a guided tour of Pindarie, as you walk, taste and graze on the Western Ridge of the Barossa Valley. Tours are $120 per person which includes the farm tour, wine tasting, lunch and a glass of wine. Tours run Monday to Thursday starting at 11:30am and finishing at 1:30pm daily.
Walk amongst the vines on a private guided tour of Pindarie's farm and vineyard. Learn about our history, vines and fully sustainable farm as you take in panoramic views of the Barossa Valley.
Taste our estate grown wines in the heritage stables tasting room.Try our alternate varieties: Montepulciano; Tempranillo and the T.S.S blend as well as Western Ridge Shiraz and Schoff's Hill Cabernet Sauvignon.
Finish the tour with our seasonal grazing table lunch underneath our 100 year old peppertree as you take in the beautiful scenery of the Western Ridge with a glass of wine.
GRAZING LUNCH MENU
Our Seasonal grazing lunch consists of a choice of the following homemade pies accompanied with our shearing board platter, finished off with a seasonal homemade dessert.
Saltbush Lamb, Quince, Rosemary & Potato pie
A flavoursome pie, pairing lamb & hearty potato with the sweetness of quince, the earthiness of rosemary and the saltiness of capers.
Free Range Chicken, Lemon & Garlic Pie
This classic combination provides a light, fresh aromatic flavour of garlic, lemon & herbs
The Shearing Board
Carne Platter with Barossa Fine Foods pastrami, dry cured lachsschinken & smoked sremska sausage, homemade seasonl dips, Barossa Valley Cheese Company Wanera & Mt Jagged cheddar cheese, Big Tom tomato relish, Maggie Beer quince paste, dry roasted almonds, sundried tomatoes, Gully Gardens dried pears & peaches, Bovalina olives & caperberries, Apex Bakery wood fired bread, Kurianda bush dukkah & Bovalina extra virgin olive oil
TOUR INFORMATION / TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Tours are $120 per person
- Tours run Monday to Thursday starting at 11:30am and finishing at 1:30pm
- Minimum numbers of 4 people per tour
- Maximum numbers of 24 people per tour
- Flat comfortable enclosed footwear & weather appropriate clothes are a requirement due to the outdoor element of the tour and the moderate to slightly steep walking terrain.
- All bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- All cancellations made within 48 hours of the tour are non-refunable
- please advise of any dietary requirments
- Tours do not run from 31st of May to the 31st of August & the 23rd of Decmeber to the 5th of January each year.
- You must be of legal drinking age to partake in the tour & have a moderate level of fitness as there is a reasonably steep incline and steps during the tour.